Sunday, December 30, 2012

hope

and goodness me. my eyes dah bengkak melampau la kan.

this few days im like the driver for my parents but oh well, cant be help it. at least i enjoy driving. everyday i learn something new, tricks and tips on the road, and human behavior during driving.
and so did went to a fabric wholesale store, and it triggered me. how this lovely flowy fabric so irresistible . alas, i decided to sew. bump onto my sj mate, so she encourage me to do some simple lace and i did. and the outcome wasnt that bad for a rookie like me. well, at least sewing is better than baking or cooking imo. i dont indulge myself in excessive tasting and eating. both requires ( well what didnt ) patience.

this new year, saya dah plan cantek punya nak hiking and camping. then when midnight struck tgk fireworks . please please Ya Allah make it happen. tho i know i am currently in a conflict but this is one thing i dont wanna miss. till then. 

No comments: