Tuesday, December 11, 2012

修了試験

tomorrow is the day. again. well , again yes. my friends and family are puzzled with japanese education system. how many exam needed to go through. its been like forever we are exam mood. oh my ! but to know the seating of my place tomorrow really suck. ada ke i sorang je line kat belakang. dah la nnt ada 聴解 aka listening test, and i am so in the negative side. the probability of me hearing 100% is least among all my classmates. i did ask for teacher to change like 4-2-4-2 . rather than 3-4-3-3. and the 4th person is me. im sensing they are targetting me. but hey you are wrong, budak yang selalu tiru bukan i tau ! budak perempuan lain, yg really study sampai skip school before exam. well too mainstream la . i malas nak skip school because its soo geek-like. i prefer success to be gain with pride and dignity. kalau Allah tak nak bagi tak boleh jugak.

but obviously in the end, what it is, stays that way. this japanese mind really are straight. no alteration. stupid you know. you gotta be flexible. thats how world is. so what ever pon, im gonna face tomorrow and the following day till friday with bismillah and pray Allah is always by my side helping me. this is the last chance to cover up all the bad result. this exam is called shuuryou(修了)the ending. the final exam. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim :)) 
let us all pray for success ;) demi Allah

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: