death

theres a death at the opposite house. i think i can now write a book on death. humans really didnt know how to appriciate the breathe we took, the luxury we had, the people around us. that includes me too. to cry upon ones death is nature , but to wail is emotion. just remember we have The Great to help us.

tho sad things happen , i didnt seek for symphathy. but im shock with such ego, people become ignorant. its such a show to see how far ego can bring us to.

ibt has taken most of mine. i lost my friends , i lost the time to myself, i turn to be stress easily, i become furious fast, but most importantly lost both of my grandmothers. tho, maybe its just grandmother, to me , family is everything, so it is a big deal . the question is, will this drive me to work vigilantly hard, or will i take the easiest road ?

only He knows the future. let the time witness my history of existance.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Comments

Popular Posts