Friday, November 18, 2011

lol this weekend, im off to kedah. sometimes i just wonder why my family decided to settle down in kl. 
practically he went back every 2 3 weeks. so why not just stay there. why waste time living in the kalng valley area. just move already !

 as for me,  personally i prefer kedah. more green, serenity and such a warm friendly people. but i guess theres not enough excess via internet to let me stay there forever, maybe just a getaway from the hustle bustle of the "sick" city life. its hard to meet up with people if you are living up in the northern state. guess its the same as my dad :X

i believed that i would not want to get marry . not till i have doubt in my principle. so far nothing came across. why marry ? yeah maybe i'm too young to talk, but sharing ur life with others? sharing ur burden , ur glory ? haha ur burden is you to carry. your glory is for u to cherish. random selfish talks.
gosh everything seems to annoy me now. urmmm PMS ?


UPDATE : my skin is peeling. oh matahari >.<



No comments: