a day at home







11 March 2011

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

kami-sama e!

first of all
heppi 18th bday
to
ELENA HAZLI


called her in the bus yesterday and sang with liyana together. hahah funny n sweet. we were the 4th person to wish her :D

so basically today woke up late. obviously. around brunch time hahah. morning all i did was my laundry and watch jdrama Mr. Brain XD love psychology and neurology. makes me to reconsidered my engineering study. lol

afternoon went to shah alam to buy some inner for my tudung. frankly speaking i hate wearing tudung bawal cuz dia jarang ~ but man, how sad the shop tenant wasnt polite. rude. like i have my own right not to buy isnt it and she, oh got the guts to put that smirking face on me ! have a splendid business lady ! >:{

night as usual, when someone came back home, we had our family dinner out ! lol ! cili merah restaurant is the name somewhere behind concord shah alam hotel. frankly speaking the service wast that good.
4/10. :P
miss our 2 orders plus i ask for chilli sauce and he, the waiter pretended not to hear. booo !




الحمد لله for the relaxing day at home ~

Comments

Popular Posts