28 Januari 2011
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
"the Germans love to say: Those who can read, profits"
okay. this evening called the MARA department regarding this spc Kuala nerang
this post here is the summaries of all the inquiries i got so far.
- What is the total amount payment for persediaan course in Kolej Mara kuala Nerang ?So far, Elaun Sara Hidup / ELS given is around thousand plus ringgit. But that excluded tuition fee and hostel fee. to know more, come for the taklimat on 7th Feb
- How much do i have to pay if i quit half - way of my foundation ?basically you have to pay 100 % including ELS , tuition fee, hostel fee. total fee may varies with time.
- If I reject SPC offer, will I still be eligible to get MARA offer after SPM result is out?Well in this case, theres 2 answers.
one of the MARA people said, its like your name will be on the second batch if you are to be called. because they had offer you SPC. the term is like
another one said, no nothing will change. it will still be the same. you are still eligible to apply. there is no such term called "blacklist". but encourage is given to accept the SPC offer.
either way both seems to be dis likely getting other MARA offer after you receive SPC offer.
- if I accept MARA SPC offer, can i still apply for MARA offer using my SPM result ?yes you can.
- Will MARA have an oversea offer after SPM result is out?yes they do.
- Since SPC is not fully scholarship, will there be scholarship from MARA in the future ?
Sadly no. As for now, MARA had stop giving full scholarship starting from 2011. everything will be in form of loan or pay a few percent. but God knows,
maybe it will change ;)
- Is SPC a twinning program?yes it is. 1 year in unikl malaysia, 3 / 4 years in Australia / New Zealand. the graduate certificate will have the oeversea university name, dont worry.
- Recommendation ?Do take the offer. many students are dying for it. why wont you ?
its best to come and listen to the taklimat on 7th Feb. all the questions will be answered.
If you insist on scholarship, take up JPA. but you know the competition is SUPER high.
Unfortunately, the real guy (En Mohd Shazwanul ) behind all this Kuala Nerang program is on leave and he will be back on 7th feb. =.= "
source are from Mr Aziz; Assistant of En Mohd Shazwanul, En Hamidi; in charge of local affair ) and En Hakim; in charge of Students affair in United Kingdom.
الحمد لله for the info